Congratulations 2009 Microsoft MVP!

Today I have received a congratulation email from Microsoft announcing that I have been presented with the Microsoft Most Valuable Professional (MVP) Award for SQL Server! I am very happy about this award and I really feel honored.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Dear Artemakis Artemiou,

Congratulations! We are pleased to present you with the 2009 Microsoft® MVP Award! This award is given to exceptional technical community leaders who actively share their high quality, real world expertise with others.

The Microsoft MVP Award provides us the unique opportunity to celebrate and honor your significant contributions and say "Thank you for your technical leadership."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would like to thank all the community members and good friends that worked with me for promoting the SQL Server community in Cyprus and in Europe.

I would also like to thank Microsoft, the SQL Server Product Group and everyone involved in the MVP Program.

My promise is that I will keep on doing my best regarding my involvement in the SQL Server community as I strongly believe that it is really great sharing knowledge within the community. After all that is the purpose of a technical community; to share knowledge!

Labels: , ,