Snippets Generator is now on CodePlex!

Early this year, in one of my blog posts, I presented Snippets Generator: a tool I developed that generates snippets for SQL Server Denali.

Snippets can become quite handy when you want to write code fast, without having to repeat/type certain sets of T-SQL statements that are often used.

As the purpose of this blog and generally the purpose of my entire Community activity is to exchange knowledge with fellow Community members and support the technical Community, I decided to take it one step further and publish Snippets Generator as an open source project on CodePlex. CodePlex is Microsoft's open source project hosting web site and there you can find thousands of great open source projects/applications that you can freely use.

Feel free to visit my project's page on CodePlex and provide your valuable feedback!

Here's the link to Snippets Generator.

Labels: , , , ,