How to Import and Export Unstructured Data in SQL Server - FileTables: The Movie!

A few weeks ago I was contacted by Webucator, an online training provider that requested my permission to include one of my articles into a free video-training series called "SQL Server Solutions from the Web". This is one of my articles on FileTables with title: “How to Import and Export Unstructured Data in SQL Server – FileTables”. As I really liked this initiative by Webucator, I gave them my permission to turn my article into a video and include it in the series and here's the result which I find it very cool!



I really liked the video which by the way is a high-quality, clean video with straight to the point explanations, useful annotations and above all, with content that highlights the most important points of my blog article.
If you want to see FileTables in action then this is a good opportunity!

The free SQL Server Solutions from the Web course is listed on Webucator's SQL Server training page where you can find the full list of available SQL Server-related training classes provided by Webucator.

Last but not least, a big thank you to Webucator for being an active supporter of the technical community. Keep it up guys!

Labels: , ,