Microsoft SQL Server MVP for the fourth year in a row!

Yep, it's that time of the year again!

Waiting for that magic email saying:










Dear Artemakis Artemiou,

Congratulations! We are pleased to present you with the 2012 Microsoft® MVP Award! This award is given to exceptional technical community leaders who actively share their high quality, real world expertise with others. We appreciate your outstanding contributions in SQL Server technical communities during the past year.

--------------------------------------

It is with great honor that once again, I received the Microsoft MVP Award. There is something magic in the whole process of contributing to the technical community. The interaction with fellow community members, the motivation, the discussions, the knowledge exchange, everything, it is something special.

I'm really happy for being part and active member of the amazing SQL Server community as well as the broader technical community.

Hey SQL Server community: Thank you very much for just being awesome!

I would like to thank Microsoft for strongly and continuously supporting the technical communities around the globe! This support is essential for the development of these communities.

I would also like to say a huge thank you to the SQL Server Product Group for developing such great technologies as well as everyone involved in the MVP Award Program!

On my end, I will just keep on doing what I have been always doing: exchanging SQL Server and related technical knowledge with all of you, my fellow community members, through all the available channels!

Now, it's time for a little surprise for celebrating my MVP Award renewal as well as the release of SQL Server 2012 to the general public:

I'm proudly presenting to you...my YouTube Channel with the catchy title: The SQL Server and .NET Blog Channel ! :) 

The purpose for the channel, is whenever I create a screencast or webcast, along with posting it on my blog, I will be posting it on my blog's channel on YouTube!

The channel currently has 3 screencasts and 2 webcasts. Feel free to explore!

Tip: A full webcast on SQL Server 2012 is coming up! Stay tuned!

Once again, thank you all!

Labels: , , ,